Goal – strengthening the organizational structure through satisfied staff.
- Issuing of Permits
- Certifying and counter signing of Grama Niladari certificates
- Renewing licenses
- Collecting revenue
Goal - Implement and maintain sound financial transaction system to achieve the overall objectives in Divisional Secretariat Kalawana, and execute pension policies efficiently and productively in regionally to provide active contribution to uplift and to assure wellbeing, Future protection of officers who dedicated for public services, their spouses and dependents.
- Preparing the procurement plan of the year
- All the activities related to payments
- Conducting Board of surveys
- Handling Audit queries
- Preparing financial statements
- Payment of monthly pensions.
- Conducting Inspections for W&OP and disabled persons and giving recommendations to dept.of Pension.
Goal- Strengthening the divisional sustainable development
- Identifying the development needs
- Evaluation the progress of the projects
- Maintaining and updating Resources Profile of the division
Goal- Registration of Marriages, Births and Deaths, issue of certified copies at request and the preservation of such documents for assisting the populace to secure their rights.
- Registration of Births, Marriages and Deaths
- Issuing Certificates
Social Services Division
Goal-Encourage participation of the disadvantaged and suffering social groups in social development, by providing relief and rehabilitation and creating a background to prevent them falls into such conditions.
- Provision of aids and equipments.
- Issuing senior citizenship Identity cards
- Issuing Dry rations
Goal - Identifying the Economic & Social needs of people of low level income earners of division and providing financial aids, needed equipments, other facilities in order to upgrade income & social level of families who registered for Samurdhi Development Programme
- Conducting Social Welfare Programmes of Kalawana Division
- Managing Development Programmes of infrastructure facilities (Roads, Bridges, ...etc)
- Handling Living Method Development Programme
- Fulfilling reports needed of Samurdhi Authority
Goal - Enriching families and individuals of Kalawana Division by the areas of Children care, Sports, Human rights, Women rights, Legal rights, Buddhism activities and etc.
- Organizing and holding inter club sport meets of Kalawana Division
- Supervising pri - schools of Kalawana Division
- Conducting and managing Buddhism activities for awakening people towards religional thinking
- Registering and managing 'Grama Sanwardhana' Societies
- Organizing and holding seminars, providing financial facilities for jobless people to give guidance and support to generate income earning methods
- Providing Legal advises for people to keep peaceful environment in society
- Ensuring and protecting Children rights of Kalawana division